Sunday 31 March 2013

Bla Bla Bla ... Read This Post If U Wish To.. :P

Assalamualaikum...hello there !!
Oh...i've been gone from here for a while...have no time at all to blog anything..

phew maaan.... time do really flies so fast !! 


I can't even think properly these days since I'm having lots of stuffs n stuffs n stuffs n stuffs n stuffs...
(too many that my head can't even arrange any special words that is more suitable to say that..pathetically, my vocab has also started to decline, I noticed that.. omg !! hope that my ability to speak won't vanish in 2 or 3 years time from now..huhu :(

ok..back to business..em..actually, there's nothing much happened around these days..my routine went on as usual..nothing special to babble about..em, I just wanna share my kind of interest towards entertainment...I don't really have specific interest on what kind of songs that I like to hear, but mostly range in pop or pop rock songs and sometimes jazz..can be techno n dance but depends on the mood... but, no rock or heavier than that...no eminem, no linkin park, no no no...country songs can be sweet but i just can just endure taylor swift n carrie underwood for the moment..i mean, the modern country music...can't even imagine how real country songs sounds like, lol, but for the moment, they sounds fair, not bad...em..ballads can make my mood swings, depends on the songs...passionate for mariah carey mostly...haaaah..just beautiful the way she sang the high notes n all...but, actually I don't really care bout what kind of songs that I like..for me, as long as they sounds good to my ears, I enjoy them... :)

Yeah people, I'm so positive that all of u are also have ur own choice of entertainment in general, for songs especially..as some of my friends, they're happy with k-pop boy group like Beast(B2ST), Super Junior, Infinite, Big Bang, SHINee, TVXQ, MBLAQ, U-KISS, bla bla bla..I don't know all of them but these are like quiet popular among my colleagues..and some other more female k-pop sensation like T-ARA, KARA, Girl's Generation(SNSD), Lee Hyori, Hyuna, bla bla bla.. and talking bout k-pop, ahh..some may think I'm a bit outdated cuz I'm not really into this k-pop thingy but I thought Big Bang is okay...I like them becuz they look like my type n kind of guys that I want to date..hahaha

* so random, lol <3* And SHINee oppas are really cute to be my type of guy...by the way, I like them also... <3 lol <3

Haha..ok..ok..em, one thing more..I'm actually a big fan of JoJo or Joanna Levesque..what? never heard that name? yeah, I know..she's not that popular  nowadays n sounds so underground or something like that...but, if u do have the same opinion like me (try to hear to her when u're on Youtube..) I think she's the best female singer that I've ever heard in my 20 years of living...I'm kinda addicted to her voice becuz everything she sang sounds amazing n perfect to my ears..the high notes, even the lowest notes that seems impossible, she can brought them so well..perfect score from me every time she sings..flawless !! but, I'm just curious, why this person is so underrated. I think (in my personal opinion..sorry..) she's far way better than Spears, or GaGa, or Gomez or whoever you might think..she deserves the fame n to be adore like some other female singers...it's not like she don't have the looks cuz I think she looks gorgeous compare to some other famous female singers alive...and she's composing what she sings !! most of her songs I knew, she composed it herself according to her interest n her life.. if that's not enough to be called as talent, I don't know what to say anymore...come in with the perfect package, with good looks n wonderful voice, she can dance too !! n I tell u what, she got swag..(haha, fevret Bieber quote ! ) 

She's like a hidden gemstone among the dust n the mud yet still undiscovered..I do really hope that singer like herself, with this rare, natural gift n talent could shine so she could claim her fame someday...she's been in the industry for too long to not to be noticed like Bieber n so..at this point of her emergence, she should be famous n well-known around the world for her great talent..but, seems like she's not yet that famous..yeah, I knew this girl n have been trailing after her songs since I was 11 or 12..n my first favourite songs of her, n still listening to it till like after 8 years now, was "Get Out (Leave)" and "Too Little Too Late"..she's kinda sweet n young at that time..and now she's a grown up..and so do I...her not so very new song, "Disaster", is always be the song that I picked if I go karaoke..*haha..I did sound like a slaughtered cat when I sang that,lmao..tiring !*  

I'm now 20 n have been growing up listening to her..yet..I'm still wondering why..and why..and why she's not well-known enough...n don't tell me u may dislike her bcuz she looks or acts or even sounds like a slut or a bitch..(now yeah she's grown up girl not like once an adorable teen JoJo..so what do u expect? ) while u can still like GaGa?? eventhough she's way far too weird with her freaky fashion bla bla, or maybe Nicki Minaj?? that always used filthy words in her songs n i can say, a Barbie-wannabie ?..ohh please, if u do like Bieber, he's just a kid, full of gossips between him n Gomez..n that Gomez was nothing before she dated that boy... =_=" *oh plizzz...* and some other singers that becoming popular effortlessly, just stray gossips n a little bit of sheer luck..It's not a sin to like them bcuz it depends on people's worldwide favourite, but I'm just saying, it's waste if u don't enjoy the real talent that i talk about..I'm the only one that knows her songs sometimes cuz some of my friends did not even know or have been heard about her...there's a mistake somewhere that why JoJo is still unrecognizable :(

Sorry, I'm a bit out of trail just now..haha..sorry people, don't sue me ya for my 'over-confidence-deadly-n-die-oh no way' statement just now..huhu...ok la..before it's going too deep and somebody might get hurt later, I'm gonna stop here and say sorry if I've hurt somebody's feeling..just wanna stand up for my favourite all-time singer JoJo n with that, I'm gonna put in some MV of her that I used to hear n always be my jam...enjoy !!!


"Get Out(Leave) - JoJo"
(2004)
her first single released, she was just 13..lol <3

"Baby It's You - JoJo"
(2004)
second single feat Bow Wow :)

"Not That Kinda Girl - JoJo"
(2005)  

 
 "Too Little Too Late - JoJo"
(2006)
The High Road Album 



"In The Dark - JoJo"
(2010)
The "Can't Take That Away From Me" Mixtape

"Disaster - JoJo"
(2011) 
Another Hit Single from her..

and the newest I found, is from her latest mixtape, is this one :

"Andre - JoJo"
    (2012/2013)    
The "Agape" Mixtape

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

#hihi..sorry to all cuz i got this blog entry kinda bit off the trail n ridiculous..just want to share sometimes bout my passion..#

Thanx if u still dropping by, see u'olls ya in another post !! 


^_^

 

No comments: