Thursday 7 March 2013

Ocean And Me ?? Can I Defeat It ?? OMG.."T_T"

Assalamualaikum semua :)
Happy Thursday !!

Amacam korg punya week? Having great n fun time together with family n friend?
Yes..i heard some said that..How bout the rest??
Oh..having bunch of chores n being very busy throughout the weekdays, eh?
Haha..don't worry..it'll gonna be weekend soon..very soon..have nice rest ya later.. :)

* Me also now piled up n struggling with the disastrous presentation, pop-quizzes, reports n never ending assignments..it got complicated everyday but I hope I'll be just good n steady..(It's merely possible..) =_="




what do u think bout the dark deep ocean ??
same thought as i was? T_T"



Hmmm..

It's no big topic indeed, just sharing my thought..that somehow is so related to me cuz i'm a marine science student..


As a mariner, the person should be always related to the water n sea environment..when u heard the marine science itself, u'll know that probably the most time we spent n learn are almost everything marine...

( besides basic statistic, i don't even have the slightest idea why it's included as the core subject of the programme.. =_=" ) and YES, we are !! The Sea..n it's every single details(can't be listed here, too vast n many..) I think is the most thing that we're exposed to like, everyday..and it's a whole new experience for me..never thought that I'll be joining this course n never expect that i can swim like a pro or taking diving lessons n have legal diving license someday..yup..I'm quite glad with what I've been gone through..

 

just that....


I also never expect that I'm usually a sea phobic person..it's just only the sea n the vast water body like the ocean that I've encountered problems so far.. I've experience a deep diving pool n swimming pool before but just fine.. I enjoyed them so much..but now, I just realize my fear to the sea...or being swimming in the sea..or something like that, u know..in the sea.. T_T"..don't ask me why I've been so dramatically ridiculous by saying that, but actually there's people out there who knows n really understand what I'm feeling..

I've gone through the web n look for the articles related, n there really have a syndrome of fearing the vast water body like ocean, that is called Thalassophobia..it's a little bit different than the Aquaphobia or Hydrophobia, cuz I don't get afraid of water in the pool n somewhere else.. I don't know how or whether I'm really thalassophobic, but what i know is this syndrome can be caused by genetic factor..(what? how could that possible? )
 

Kinda weird facts i found, but i think it's just have to do with my fear of heights also..(Acrophobia)..it's not severe but when it's combining with the fact that I've to jump into the sea from a jetty platform ( I guess..) of an unknown height ..yeap ..I do worry about it so much and lately I'm experiencing some kind of stress and mood swing when my friends, all of 'em talked about it..

So far, we've not done the practical class of the basic navigation n seamanship yet..(which is on today..where we have to jump into the sea for life saving practical on the first class !! OH NO !!) but i kept thinking bout it..even though I know the possibilities of being drown or sink to the ocean is 0%..yeap, NONE... they do provide life jacket n some other maybe put on some safety gears for sure..
and many boatmen n sea experts will be there too!!


I know how to swim well and everything..in my last sem, I did enjoy my diving in the deep 5M diving pool though..but I have this weird fear of something, something deep in the ocean (well, u can't really see the bottom..n it's dark n cold underwater..) that will come n get me if I'm swimming or just floating at the surface, like the fear of something big n creepy, with sharp teeth n stuff..like sea monster.. that will pull my leg into the ocean darkness..n eats me..or even worse...maybe, tearing n ripping me apart like I'm a sheet of thin seaweed.. and then munch me up to pieces!! T_T"..horrible enough to imagine bout such things, but it's all in my head !! I can't get rid of it..
 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 *the imagination of mine...*
|
|
|
\/
maybe..something like this??
|
|
\/

or...maybe something like this one??
*scary thought*
|
|
\/
|
I really hope it's not something like this one..
*pengsan =_=" *

Tapi bak kata senior2 yg ting tong tpi baik hati, kemungkinan untuk satu perkara yg pasti...*jeng jeng jeng..apekah??* memang ada.. they whispered to me n said, "WATCH OUT FOR THE J.E.L.L.Y.F.I.S.H.E.S.." *gulp..=_=" * 

*these things.....


...can cause these severe effect..yikes!!  =_=" *
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Maybe kept thinking bout such thing is making my condition much worst..yeah.. I know, I'm now, n my life afterwards will be apart of the sea.. I know, I have to overcome my greatest fear in my life..(after height !!)



"Mungkin itu cuma lah mainan perasaan ku..."



Memang la kan..it's when we imagine something this "small"so much, it'll become that "BIG" later n will be bigger than anything...


# Monolog dalaman :

"Orang lain tak de pa pe pon..kau je pulak yg over..macam la Malaysia nih ade White Shark or Lochness Monster.. kalo setakat Green Turtle.. atau 2,3 ekor Risso Dolphin yg melintas...ataupon jellyfish2 Sabah yg menyengat (bak kata senior, rasa mcm kena gigit semut merah je pon..) rugi la Malin kalau kau tak join...it's like once in the lifetime punya moment dengan kawan2...be chill, ok.. u can do it !!! percaya la pada diri kau sendiri..macam mana nak jadik Mariners sejati kalau Pantai ODEC pon kau takot..kan..be brave..believe that u'll having fun times later on... :)

And, if u really really scared, just pray...pray to ur Lord..He knows you the BEST...He'll listen..He just wants you see..n believe, that His invention is beyond imagination n beyond manpower...and He wants you to be grateful, to be given a chance to seek for the truth in His world that we're living in...bersyukurlah wahai Amalina.. :)"
 


" Terima kasih, wahai Hati.. :) now I'm feeling much better.. "



..........(^_^)..........

*thanx to MY FRIENDS n everybody that calmed me when i'm afraid..giving me strength n knew my fear..that give me friendly advices when I need them so much...
Only God can repay your good deeds...*
 
THANK YOU :)


No comments: