Sunday 8 June 2014

Hey Hoooo. Hye Peeps!!

Ohhhhoooooi. Satu sem tak update entry blog. Sorry la kemalasan + kesibukan + kehilangan mood + assignment tahun 2 was like...no joke. Seriously, halfway crazy.

This one gonna be my seriously short entry. I'm on exam fever. Gonna be on the battlefield for this upcoming three weeks. Gonna fire everything and burn those exam sheets. I'm on fire~!! Hahaha.

Ok whatever. Wish you guys good luck for those who will be sitting for final exam for this semester.
And wish me and my colleagues the best of luck in our exam. Miss hanging out on blog, I promise that I'll update as soon as the exam finished. Haha. Can't wait to set free. I wanna go home.

Kedah, see you very soon. Sabah, I'm gonna have my break so goodbye soon.

*LOL. Tak sabaqnyaaaaaa*

No comments: