Thursday 10 October 2013

That One Day Story Of 9th October...

It's 9th October 2013. Just like the other days in my life calendar that passed by, minute by minute, second by second, and we'll always know that the clock will never stop ticking.

It's just an ordinary Wednesday anyway, and as a university student, my schedule are quite pack with classes, practical and lectures. As you guys may see, I'm a little busy today as I have to attend the night class either.

And for these 2 or 3 days passed, it had been raining non-stop here in Sabah. From the morning I woke up and walked to class until at night I got to my bed for sleep, and it keeps on raining till the next sunrise...

--> OK. I better stop making this kind of "opening" for my blog entry. It feels like the intro of an essay already. Or a short story for literature perhaps? LOL. Who cares right? hahahaha~Hmm... or maybe I actually need to make this one blog entry like a kind of  short story. So that the story plot will look more logical and make sense...LOL.

OK. I'll continue ya...

 
I woke up this morning, feeling damn lazy, then sluggishly moved towards the edge of my bed and yawned. I had morning class at 8 and it's almost 7 at
that moment as I looked through my phone clock.

"Oh gosh..not again. I'm gonna be late this morning...useless morning alarm !! never wakes me up at the right time duuhh..."

So, I reached my towel and stuffs, put on my flip flops and get my butt off to toilet. It took me just 20 minutes to get myself ready. Then, I put on my shabby sneakers and went out to catch the morning bus.

It's my everyday routine man. I'm used to it since my first semester here.  The main reason that we need to wake up a bit early is to catch those morning buses. I tell you, it's hard to get on a bus here on the right timing for class. It's a never ending problematic issue that haunted campus students like me.

Late for morning classes sometimes, was not really my fault alone. Maybe it's my fault but it's because of the bus sometimes, that didn't show up eventhough you've waited for like, 30 minutes...sometimes much longer. I still wonder why that happened. LOL.
Can't blame the bus driver either, as they are the one who drive those old campus buses and pick us up every morning.

It's still rain at that time and I've waited in the morning crowd, with my earphone on with loud music from my MP3 player but I'm standing there without my umbrella. I don't really care bout getting wet but it's friggin' cold that morning as I shivered. I'm also dripping wet because of the downpours. It's not really a long wait as a bus showed up after some time.

And so, I went to practical class that morning and bla bla bla bla bla...you know what happened...experiments and stuffs...and finished by 10.30 am. And it still raining outside, but not that heavy. Just sprinkles but still rain.

Then, I went to library and just stay there, finishing some stuffs and wait for the next class. And for the sake of free wifi. LOL.

And still, nothing really interesting happened to me today. Connected to library wifi, streamed Youtube, got myself online on Twitter and Facebook...searching for some infos and stuffs...reading this, looking that, bla bla bla bla....and so, I kinda wasted my whole afternoon. Hehe~


Besides that, I'm actually finishing my practical report to be sent before 5pm later in the evening. Other than that, I'm literally doing nothing. Friggin winter cold library + raining non-stop activates my body hibernate mode somehow but I don't want to dozed off, as I'm not really sleepy either.
Finished my lab report, sent it away and then stayed in the library again.

Bla Bla Bla...Bla Bla Bla...boring.

It's already 5.45pm, got ready for the night class, went for Maghrib prayer early as my class will be started on 6.45pm.
(*notes : In Sabah, sunset time kinda early here. It's around 6pm++...Maghrib is about 6.08pm...)

Bla Bla Bla...Bla Bla Bla...night APK class. A lecture to be precise. And after an hour, it ended. Sorry to say but honestly, it's kinda bored. I don't really have much interest in business subject though.

Bus stop. Le coursemates, talked and laughed...waiting for bus again to return back home...bla bla bla bla....bus came, we went home. As for me, I still got the stay in this UMS residential college. And for some kind of reasons, people thought that I'm lucky enough because not every second year students have the privilege of staying inside,
unless if you are a medical students. LOL. Many of us have to rent outside. And some of my coursemates, they are not the exception either.

--> I know man, it's kinda stupid boring reading this one day bloody routine diary...LOL. Continue...

 
Felt lethargic. A whole day away from bed. Walking home from the bus stop so "snail-ly", thought about something in my mind. There's something happened today but I couldn't seem to remember any. Too busy plus too worn out by today's class. Tried hard but useless brain at the moment.

I took my phone out from my pocket. It has been "silent" all day long since this morning and only now I got the chance to grab it and look through if there got any text messages or missed calls. By the way, there's some text messages and to my surprise, the phone reminder! Yup, my phone reminder! Oh dammit !! There's really something important happened today and I almost forgot about it !!

"Oh man... how come I just realize that it is 9th October today...I don't even realize today's date lol.."
Thanks to my old handphone, I barely forgot that today is 9th October 2013.
What so special? Nothing for you but so meaningful to me.

--> OK. So sorry for the long fuckin' boring story, but actually this is the only highlighted part of the day. XD

 
Automatically after I realized today's date, this one warm and smiley face flashes before my eyes. I miss him. I really do. Like a lot.

Today's my late dad's birthday la. How should I forgot? I celebrated this date annually before this.

Yeah, usually before this since I'm away from home, I'll make a phone call in the early morning to my beloved father for a surprise birthday wish.
Or, if I'm home, I'll try to be as a nice daughter as possible since it's his birthday.
And sometimes, I gave him present eventhough it's really nothing much from me.

Yeah, but that was on
ce. But now, you're not with us anymore, daddy.
It's not more than just a cherishable memory for me.

I wish I can hug you again. I wish I can make you proud again. I wish I can hear your voice again through those phone calls. I wish that every moment with you will ever happened again. I wish.

Eventhough you're not here for me anymore, and eventhough I could never give you a birthday phone call like before, or maybe a hug, I'm still gonna remember this day. The date that I could never ever forget in this whole life and the life after this one if got any.

I wish I can still say this through a morning phone call,

"Happy birthday, Abah! :')" but I know, it'll never happen.

So, I just whispered that to myself. I know you'll be hearing me somewhere up there...because half of you is still here with me, in my blood. :D

Abah, I love you. I miss you. You're irreplacable. You're the only man of my life. You're my hero. You're my everything!!

I'm sorry for almost forgetting your big day today. I promise you that I'll never forget that. Never again. :D


*Al-Fatihah to a loving father and a faithful lover,
- Kamaruddin bin Mohamad (1961-2012)-



2 comments:

Maryam Hanani Abdul Razak said...

seriusly. seriusly i just love to read this entry..;) part bas tu yg tak tahan heheh. nway, smoga trus kuat malin.inshaAllah nani doakan hero kedua dtg secepat yg mungkin utk menggembirakan hati kamu ;) alfatihah buat ayahanda, En Kamaruddin. smoga ditemptkan brsama para solihin di sana..ameen..:)

Miss Dazzling Marinero said...

hehe~ thanx a lot Maryam Hanani. u too darl, semoga hero kedua nani datang cepat2 culik nani~ hahaha, n Al-Fatihah jugak utk arwah bonda nani, moga arwah tenang disana n beruntungnya ibu nani ada anak yg kiut miut + solehah :D