Monday 27 May 2013

Having second thought of what am I...

Sometimes, I do ask, what am I actually?

I'm not a boy totally not yet a girl...

Yeah, u see me a girl...physically, of course I am...but...it's not something like that...I'm talking bout something more complicated than that...
I usually don't really do what other girls do, since I was little...maybe because i was raised in a manly environment...
I'm a single daughter n sister with two naughty lil' brothers...hihi...I don't play with teddy bears and dolls or watching Sailormoon or Barbie on Sunday morning, or playing "mommy daddy" n "kitchen n cooking" during my childhood...
I have to admit that my childhood was amazing, not so boring with girly stuffs, because I'm the type of girl that played what boys like to play and i hate it when they call me a girl...
I love cycle racing in the evening...bullying other girls until they cried..haha ~ playing with stacking yugi-oh cards, beyblade, yo-yo, crushgear, hotwheels, gundam, air guns and many more...I was proud hanging out with my boys classmates...watched Power Rangers, and fell in love with the yellow ranger like crazy...hihi...Kamen Rider, Gransazers, Ultraman, Digimon, Pokemon...I think everything that my brothers and I watched together...and most girls seldomly watched stuffs like that so, I don't really have things to be brought into a girly conversation...I hate girls that screaming just because they saw a dead lizard on my bag once...but I do scream if I see spiders...huhu...

During my teenage time also, I'm not the type who's like going crazy walking around the mall just for window shopping..or hangout with other girl friends of mine and talking loud bout k-pop everytime they met like it's never ending...or having the passion of "mix n match" all the current trendy fashion...nor the type who would be dying just to buy a new pair of stiletto n heels sold in store...or, having pajama party during my birthday...I don't even celebrate birthday...and I hate make ups and what-so-ever...I'm not afraid of sunburn and I felt absolutely nothing when they told me proudly bout the passion of having boyfriend or "petboy"...euwww...or girls that simply cried their hearts out after their boyfriends dumped them away T_T" *oh gosh..get a life, people !!*
but I do like one thing, since I was 12 that is singing in the bathroom like what girls do...and fell in love to play with guitar since that...hahaha ~

If somebody ask, can I just say, I'm somewhere in the middle?? because I just like being simple and reserve...but, I like it if someone notices me...I don't like to be the centre of attraction but I do love attention..
hewhewhew :)

--> just another thought of being me :)

No comments: